Day 1: Arrival in Baku – check-in Meeting at the Airport Transfer to Renaissance Palace Baku 5* Overnight in the hotel
Day 2: Sightseeing tour around Baku. 09:00 Breakfast at the hotel 10:00 Meeting at the Lobby of the hotel 10:15 Departure for excursion on Baku. City tour begins with a visit to the Upland Park.
Upland Park is located on a hill in the western part of the city. This is the best place to see the city and the Baku Bay. Later the tour proceeds along the waterfront promenade and a visit to the Old City which is also a fortress. Tourists will see the main attractions of the Old City, including the Palace of the Shirvan Shahs Palace, Maiden Tower, Karvansaray etc. For additional price it is possible to arrange the lunch in the national restaurant. From 14:00 - to 18:00 We get acquainted with the Baku Boulevard and have a walk in central streets of Baku .
This favorite vacation spot of Baku citizens and guests of the capital is also one of the attractions of the city, which in 2009 celebrated its 100 anniversary. Our today's tour ended with a visit of the Center named after Heydar Aliyev. Heydar Aliyev Center - a cultural center, is a complex structure that includes the Auditorium (convention center), a museum, exhibition halls, administrative offices. The project center has been designed by renowned architect Zaha Hadid. Free time. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 3: Transfer to Shahdag 10 00 Breakfast at the hotel Transfer to Shahdag Enjoying ski resort Overnight at Park Chalet Hotel Shahdag 5*
Day 4: Enjoying ski resort at Shahdag
Day 5: Transfer to Baku Breakfast at the hotel 12 00 Transfer to Baku Overnight at Baku hotel. Day 6: Check-out from the hotel – departure Breakfast at the hotel. Free time. 12:00 leave from the rooms, check-out. Transfer to Baku Airport. (In case of a late departure you can leave luggage at the hotel) End of Tour.
Accommodation 3 nights at Renaissance Palace Baku 5* and 2 nights Park Chalet hotel Shahdag 5*
Breakfasts at the hotel
Comfortable transport during the excursions
Group Transfers between the cities
Arabian speaking guide
A bottle of water per person per day
Price does not include:
Transfers: Airport – Hotel – Airport
Entry fees to the museums
Lunches and dinners
Extras in the hotel and during the excursions
Tour price per person in DBL Room with BB : 290 $
SNG supplement with BB -170 $
Airport transfers cost (Private)
Sedan (max 3 persons) 30 USD per way
Minivan (max 6 persons) 40 USD per way
Mercedes Sprinter (max 14 persons) 50 USD per way
Children police and Family samples below:
• 2 adults + 1 child (0-6) /child is free , sharing bed = total package cost 580 USD
• 2 adults + 1 child (0-6) /free/sharing bed + 1 child (6 + or adult ) /total cost = TRPL occupancy 870 USD
• 2 adults + 1 child (0-6)/free /sharing bed + 1 child (0-6) with extra bed / with 50% discount = 725 USD
• 2 adults +2 children (6+ ) -one child sharing bed , second using extra bed with 30% discount =986 USD
• 3 adults / 3 Separate beds or king bed with extra bed =870 USD
Visa upon arrival in International Airports of Azerbaijan can be obtained only by Turkish, UAE, Israel, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Japan, China, South Korea, Malaysia and Singapore citizens. Citizens of other countries have to obtain visa before arrival through consulates of Azerbaijan around the world. To obtain tourist visa to Azerbaijan you will need an official Letter of Invitation (LOI) or Tourist Voucher from our travel agency. Procedures and prices are different and depend of citizenship and consulate location. Please contact with our managers at list 6 weeks before to arrange our visa to Azerbaijan.Hotel
Hotel check-out and check-in rules
* For the convenience of the tourists it is kindly asked to inform about the early check-in or late check-out of your guests.
* Depending on the hotel guests additional price can be charged for early check-in or late check-out.
Check-in earlier than at 06:00 am: a surcharge of 100% of the daily rate.
Check-in after 06:00 am but before 14:00: a surcharge of 50% of the daily rate.
* All reservations must be made in written form, with the exact spelling of guests’ name and dates of their births.
* Payment of all confirmed orders must be made at least 10 days before the planned date of arrival of tourists to the hotel.
Cancellation and penalties:
* All modifications and cancellations of confirmed orders must be made in written form.
* Cancellation of confirmed applications later than 5 days, or after the date of the planned arrival: penalty is 100% of the full cost of the tour.
The cultural life of Baku is very diverse.
Our consultants and guides are always happy to provide a wide range of cultural programs to brighten up leisure activities.
For information about events and concerts visit the website: www.citylife.azPractical Information
Foreign exchange market information is the exchange rates can be obtained by clicking the following link: http://www.cbar.az/
Local currency: Manat
Recommended currency for exchange: USD or EURO.
Where to exchange currency: at the airport guide will give exact information
on where and how to exchange cash in the local currency.
Availability of ATMs: only in major cities.
Accepting Credit Cards: only in major cities.
15 Nakhchivani str.,Yupiter Plaza