Starting from 10th of February 2017, the State Agency on Public Services and Social Innovations Under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan the issuance of visas will be executed through the new electronic system.
Now E-visa is issued within 5 (five) working days.
Electronic visas will be issued only to nationals of countries listed in Attachment № 1 The designated countries.pdf.
In order to get touristic e-visa to Azerbaijan Republic following documents are needed:
1. Fully completed application and signed by the applicant. Attachment №2 Application form.pdf
Visa application form filled in English with personal signature of the applicant. Minor's visa application form is signed and submitted by the parent or legal guardian. It means that for the minor entering in the parent's or legal guardian's passport a separate visa application form should be submitted, minor receives a separate visa in the parent's or legal guardians or their own passport.
2. Scanned colored identity (information) page of the passport .
- Passport must be valid for no less than 6 months after the anticipated return from Azerbaijan.
- Containing at least 2 blank pages
* Additionally for Minors (under 18) that are travelling without or with only one parent: a birth certificate, written consent from the parent/parents (not travelling with the child) is needed. The written consent must have a stamp of a Notary public. If there is only one custodian, a birth certificate, decision from court about sole custody, death certificate or other document has to prove this.
- Visa + service fee is 30 USD per person
E-visa is for tourism visits only.
Visa is for a single entry and valid only for a term of a hotel booking.
Visa cannot be extended; entry and departure dates cannot be updated.
Maximum term of stay is 30 days.
All documents must be scanned (JPEG format, size not more than 1MB).
Submitting the above-mentioned documents DOES NOT guarantee the issue of visa.
In case of rejection, visa fee is non-refundable.
Consideration period: 5 working days.
Additionally, citizens of Turkey, Israel, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Japan, South Korea, China, Malaysia and Singapore can obtain visa upon arrival to Baku International Airport.
However, for the more smooth passage of passport control and to save time citizens of above mentioned countries might obtain e-visas in advance at the Explore Azerbaijan, too.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us, our team will always be happy to assist:
Operation & Supply department specialist
15, Nakhchivani str., Jupiter Plaza
Baku, Azerbaijan, AZ 1065
Tel: (+99412) 4379090, ext.217
Mob: (+99450) 7901620